Una alumna de Odontología realizando prácticas en el aula de Simulación
CEU micro-credentials; because companies need more than a degree
10 November, 2023
Investigadores CEU UCH: Salvatore Sauro, Antonio González de Bulnes y José Luis Nieto
CEU UCH University researchers, among the most influential scientists, according to Standford
15 November, 2023

Admissions process for the academic year 24-25 is now open

The admission process for international students of the three CEU Universities is open: Universidad CEU San Pablo in Madrid, Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, UCH in Valencia and Universidad Abat Oliba CEU in Barcelona. Choose the degree you like the most and apply for year 24/25. Make your vocation a reality.

We remind you that academic year for degrees starts in September and ends in June and post-graduates start in October and end in June.

Degrees are divided in two semesters: The first one starts in September and ends in December with Christmas vacations and the second one starts in January and ends in June followed by summer vacations.

You can find detailed information about the admissions process at each of our CEU Universities at the following links:

The admissions process can be done 100% online at no fee (except for Medicine). Please remember that CEU works with rolling deadlines and applications will be considered in the order that they are received.

How is the admission process of CEU Universities?

You can complete the whole process using the following links:

Once the application is completed you will receive an email with the instructions to be followed. You will be given access to an Intranet where you will be able to check the status of your application and follow the process.

If you are admitted and finally decide to enrol we will ask you for the documentation granting legal access to University. This documentation is different from the one you file when applying.

Hospitality Services

CEU Universities provide hospitality services to help you gather all legal access documentation such as your Foreign ID number to study in Spain for example and other services such as the transport card or the International Student Card among others.

To enrol in a Spanish university, international students have to obtain a document certifying the validity of their High School studies in their countries of origin. This document is the Access Credential for European students and other countries with conventions and the Homologation for the rest.

Although the process varies in the different countries as reference, in nearly all cases it will be necessary to file the following documentation that will have to include the Hague Apostille for non-EU countries:

  • High School Diploma.
  • Grades of the last 3 years of high school.
  • ID

If this documentation is not in Spanish it is necessary to attach a certified translation.

We wish you the best of luck with your admissions process and hope to welcome you soon on campus.